authentic Tangerine Clemence leather Hermès Birkin 40 with
palladium-plated hardware, dual rolled top handles, sangle expansions at
sides, foil stamped logo at flap underside, creme contrast stitching at
perimeter, tonal Chevre leather lining, dual pockets at interior wall;
one with zip closure and turn-lock closure at front flap.
- Designer: Hermès
- Year: 2009
- Measurements: Length: 16”, Depth: 8.5”, Height: 12.75”, Handle Drop: 4.25”
- Material: Clemence
- Color: Tangerine
- Authenticity #: M Square, Lock & Keys #160
- Item Condition: Pre-owned: Very Good.
- Exterior: Very Good, some wear on handles, moderate slouching at corners, light scratching on hardware, and some wear on base corners.
- Interior: Very Good, some wear on interior, light wear on leather.
- Comes With: Padlock, 2 Keys, Clochette, Dustbag, & Raincoat.
- FINAL SALE.
The Couture would like for our customers to remember that most of the
items we carry have been previously owned. We carefully check each item
before accepting them and make sure to include very detailed pictures
and accurate written descriptions, so please check them very carefully
and pay particular attention to the sizes and measurements. If you need
additional photos, please email us and we will happily take requests.