Limited Edition combination of Rose Jaipur with Argile and Etoupe Swift
Leathers makes this a truly rare and collectible Birkin bag. Hermes has
discontinued tricolor production at the present time. The color block
design gives the traditional Birkin a cutting edge style. This is the
35cm size which is accented with brushed finish hardware. It has 2
rolled top handles and a turn lock closure.
- Designer: Hermes
- Year: 2012
- Measurements: Length: 14.5”, Depth: 8”, Height: 10”, Handle Drop: 4.5”
- Material: Swift Leather
- Color: Rose Jaipur with Argile and Etoupe
- Authenticity #: P Square, Key & Lock #101
- Item Condition: Pre-owned: Excellent
- Exterior: Excellent,
base corners show slight signs of wear. Protective seal is still on one
piece of hardware. One handle has 2 scratches. A few sprinkles of white
marks on the back of the bag (see pics).
- Interior: Excellent, Interior has very minor leather wear.
- Comes With: Padlock, 2 Keys, Clochette, 2 Dustbags, 2 Raincoats, & Copy of original receipt with client information blacked out.
- Location: Beverly Hills.
- FINAL SALE.
The Couture would like for our customers to remember that most of the
items we carry have been previously owned. We carefully check each item
before accepting them and make sure to include very detailed pictures
and accurate written descriptions, so please check them very carefully
and pay particular attention to the sizes and measurements. If you need
additional photos, please email us and we will happily take requests.