Description: This is a gorgeous authentic vintage Hermès "Les Merises" pink silk scarf with birds and cherry motifs and hand rolled edges. Designer Antoine de Jacquelot.
- Designer: Hermès
- Year: 1992
- Measurements: Length: 90cm (35.4in), Width: 90cm (35.4in)
- Material: 100% Silk
- Color: Pink & Multi-Color
- Item Condition: Pre-owned: Excellent.
- Exterior: Excellent, very little wear on silk.
- Note: Does not come with original box.
Adore The Couture would like for our customers to remember that most of the items we carry have been previously owned. We carefully check each item before accepting them and make sure to include very detailed pictures and accurate written descriptions, so please check them very carefully and pay particular attention to the sizes and measurements. If you need additional photos, please email us and we will happily take requests.