Description: This is a gorgeous authentic vintage Hermès blue and multicolor "Caparacons de la France et De L’inde” silk scarf with an elephant motif and hand rolled hem. Designed by Phillippe Ledoux.
- Designer: Hermès
- Year: 1997
- Retail: $495
- Measurements: Length: 90cm (35.4in), Width: 90cm (35.4in)
- Material:100% Silk
- Color: Blue & Multi-Color
- Item Condition: Pre-owned: Excellent.
- Exterior: Excellent, very little wear on silk.
- Note: Does not come with original box. Comes with original tag.
Adore The Couture would like for our customers to remember that most of the items we carry have been previously owned. We carefully check each item before accepting them and make sure to include very detailed pictures and accurate written descriptions, so please check them very carefully and pay particular attention to the sizes and measurements. If you need additional photos, please email us and we will happily take requests.